Friday, June 26, 2009

I feel for the loved ones of Michael Jackson although I cannot understand how us as a nation, nay, a world, can mourn his passing as though he were a god. The world is in disarray and all the media is fixated on is this false deity. There are much more pressing matters to attend to that weigh heavier consequences. Iran is executing protestors over their fraudulent election; N. Korea is launching missiles at Hawaii; and Obama is giving our money to captains of industry who know nothing more than how to spend it as inappropriately as possible. My dear friends, I do not mean to come off as callous however we need to shed our tears quickly and roll up our sleeves because there are things to be done. There will be a time to grieve but I fear now is not that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment